Model : Photolab S12
Filter photometer with 12 wavelengths for an extensive routine operation in service laboratories and for education. Besides the barcoded reaction test kits, there is also a considerable number of reasonable reagent test kits available for rectangular cuvettes. Uniquely, the barcode support also comes with the test kits for 10 mm, 20 mm and 50 mm rectangular cuvettes. Especially within the drinking water analysis even trace concentrations are covered.
The instrument is therefore highly efficient and cost-saving for:
• routine determinations with a large number of samples
• measuring of smallest concentrations
• special tasks with user-defined methods
The additional characteristic for own routine and kinetics measurements make this instrument suitable for servicing business units and education. The photoLab® filter photometers offer laboratory precision in combination with highest comfort and fastest measuring speed. This becomes especially valuable in routine operation:
Speed and accuracy originate from the used filter technology with reference beam technique. Combined with barcoded round and rectangular cuvette tests utmost efficient and cost-saving measuring is made possible for all demands. The given wavelengths by high-precision filters do not require any mechanics and therefore make this measuring instrument practically a maintenance free unit.
• Auto Check for highest stability and precision
• Automatic cuvette recognition for all used cuvette types
• Automatic test recognition through integrated barcode reader
• Automatic measuring start
• Automatic Quality Assurance AQA
• Broad selection of programmed test kitsSpectrophotometer