Model : HAWK EYE
Compact and effective. Built to be handheld… in fact you can aim the beam of this Sonar wherever you want to see, just like an underwater flashlight! Accurately provides instant depth readings, from 2 12 to 199 feet. At the press of a button the display gives real-time temperature ( water or air) and fish readings. Use it in the winter to shoot through ice BEFORE cutting your hole. Use it in the summer as a range finder and temperature meter while diving. Use it as a backup depth sounder on your pleasure boat or scan for channels in your dingy.
See into the murky depths:
• SideScan fish sonar finds drop-offs, ledges and other hiding places
• Algorithmic programming
• Instant depth readings and updates
• English and metic calculations
• Auto and manual readout modes
• Dry seal battery housing, waterproof to 200 feet
• Dual temperature readout
• Integrated wrist strap.